What if I'm not interested after the 90-day trial?
You will no longer receive export report publications and your subscription will be automatically cancelled. You do not need to do anything further at this time.
Can I print and share reports?
You can copy and redistribute any of the content contained in the export reports, in any medium, provided:
▪ It is for internal business use only;
▪ It is for non-commercial use;
▪ Material taken from the export reports is not remixed, transformed or added to in any way; and
▪ You have received written consent from us to use and reference material taken from the export reports.
Please contact us for written consent to use and reference material in an article or blog.
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time by providing us with 7 business days' notice.
You are entitled to a proportionate refund for any unused prepaid days. Any refund will be calculated from the end date of your subscription (i.e. at the end of the 7 day cancellation period).
How long until I receive the latest export reports?
Upon receipt of payment, a copy of the latest export report will be emailed to your specified email address within 2 business days.
Each report is typically published monthly, subject to data availability.
Are payments recurring?
Yes. Payment is made by recurring monthly or annual payments (based on your subscription plan).
† Are there any subscription fee exemptions?
Free subscription is available to...
▪ Selected media outlets (with our written consent); and
▪ Any of our customers who import or export more than 3 FCL consignments within any 12 month period.
Further exemptions will be considered on a case by case basis. Please contact us if you wish to apply for an exemption for payment to use the export reports.
What if I'm not sure whether your offer is suitable for me?
Please contact us for further assistance.