1 June 2017
Welcome to Champion Freight's new website, which has been designed with you in mind; to be informative, useful and convenient.
Over the past five months, we've been busy developing a state-of-the-art digital home that leaves no stone unturned in terms of design and features. In doing so, we've captured Champion Freight's fresh and innovative approach to international shipping, creating a website that eclipses the competition and provides a one-stop-shop for all things freight.
As you browse our new online home, you'll find many of the great resources you've come to appreciate, plus some exciting new additions and features. Here are just a few:
- Sea freight schedules, published weekly.
- Export statistics for sawn timber & logs, published monthly.
- Online booking system.
- Weight, length, volume and area conversion calculators.
- A glossary of shipping terms.
- Sea freight transit times from port to port.
- Keywords search (see top menu).
What's more, the site is fully responsive, which means you can view and use these features while on the go using a smart mobile device.
We're adopting a two-phase roll-out of our new website to accommodate the sheer scale and size of the project. These are outlined as follows:
- Phase One: The new site has officially launched on the 1st June. Approximately 30% of total content has been converted to the new design.
- Phase Two: Over the next few months we'll be working hard to migrate all other pages. During this time we do not anticipate any disruption to our online services.
What do you think of the new website? We'd love to hear your feedback.